The Instacart Mastercard is a co-branded credit card issued by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. To apply, please visit TheInstacartMastercard.com.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- 5% cash back on Instacart app and Instacart.com purchases
- 5% cash back on travel purchased through the Chase Travel Center
- 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and on select streaming services
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Unlimited earning (no earning caps)
- World Elite® Mastercard benefits, including complimentary 24/7 concierge service
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Roadside Assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
This credit card and offer are available to you if you do not currently have the Instacart Mastercard®. You must have an Instacart account in order to apply for the card. If you don’t have one already, you’ll be prompted to create an account during the application.
Review the complete list of Instacart Mastercard benefits by visiting TheInstacartMastercard.com. Terms apply.
Reward redemption options
New Instacart Mastercard cardmembers can choose how they want to redeem cash back rewards they’ve earned on everyday purchases. Cardmembers can choose from the following options:
- Cash back
- Direct deposit or a statement credit
- Choose from flights, hotels, car rentals and cruises
- Instacart purchases
- COMING SOON!
For questions about specific benefits, your Chase points balance, or your application status, reach out directly to Chase at 1-800-232-3114.
Terms & conditions
To view complete terms and conditions, go to TheInstacartMastercard.com.